This 2 days gorilla trekking safari Rwanda gives you a summary about gorillas in Rwanda and volcanoes national park. Volcanoes National Park home to Rwanda’s mountain gorillas is situated in the north-western part of the country coversing 160 km² of rainforest and encompasses five of the eight volcanoes in the Virunga Mountains, namely Karisimbi, Bisoke, Muhabura, Gahinga and Sabyinyo.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer Volcanoes National Park.
The safari guide will pick you from your residence in Kigali or Kigali International airport and drive you to Volcanoes National Park. Check into your lodge for dinner and overnight stay at the lodge of your choice.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking – Transfer to Kigali
After breakfast you will head to the park headquarters to be briefed about the dos and don’ts s while with the mountain gorillas. The park ranger will group into 8 individuals during this amazing adventure. After gorilla trekking adventure drive back to Kigali at your place of residence or Kigali international airport to catch up with your flight back home.
End of safari
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Three meals a day
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Gorilla permit (USD $1500 per permit in Rwanda)
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- International flight
- Visa (USD $ 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Any deviation from the suggested program